The Perfect Project!
This 1960s brick home is just a 10 minute walk to Macquarie park train station. It’s a in a quiet Cul-De-Sac and on a great block of land. With 3 bedrooms and original bathroom and kitchen there is a bit to do. But considering its age and the block size it could be perfect for a knock-down rebuild or renovation.
Other features include:
– Block of 739.8 sq metres
– Separate Lounge/Dining areas
– Sliding doors off living room that open to patio
– Large Lock-Up Garage or Workshop
– Original bathroom with separate outside toilet
– Original Kitchen
– Original carpeting throughout the home
– Kept in great condition by long-term tenants.
Water Rates $274.70 per quarter
Council Rates $435.30 per quarter
Offered by NSW Trust & Guardian
To see how your furniture would fit:
To see how it would look with your dream kitchen in there: https://cdn.diakrit.com/product/styling/6235579