If you have maintenance issues, please see below.
Please refer to your copy of the lease or The Renting Guide as to your rights and responsibilities regarding emergency repairs prior to contacting these trades people.
Lease clause 17 – The type of urgent repairs to the residential property for which the landlord agrees to make payment are repairs to:
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken lavatory system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the premises for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- Any fault or damage that cause the premises to be unsafe or not secure
Tradesperson/s to be used in case of an emergency.
J R Burns
T: 0414 552 828
T: 0407 954 351
T: 13 13 88
Paramatta Hot Water
T: 9630 6683
Jemena Gas Networks
T: 131 909
T: 9890 8766
T: 1800 633 721
T: 0404 397 198